Becoming a Substitute Teacher in Michigan:
We employ highly qualified, engaged substitute teachers in Michigan, and recognize them as individuals with both personal and career goals. We strive to build personal bonds with our candidates and truly understand where they would like their career to lead and how we can help them achieve their goals.
We help our candidates with the requirements set forth by the Michigan Department of Education and the State of Michigan for working in school districts. We ensure that you are prepared from day one by providing online training courses, or, and in -person professional training. Employees are required to complete these trainings in order to become eligible to be included in the SES calling list.
What is Substitute Teaching:
Substitute Teacher carry out the instructional and classroom management process for teachers who are absent for a day or for extended periods of time. Substitute Teachers in Michigan are not required to have a degree in education or any prior training in education. To qualify, candidates must have earned a 60 or more semester hours combined from one or more regionally accredited two - or four- year colleges or universities in any field with at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA, and meet Michigan Department of Education regulation.
1- You will need Sixty (60) semester or more semester hours with no lower than 2.0 GPA combined from one or more regionally accredited two- or four-year colleges or universities.
2. Substitute teachers must meet the Michigan Department of Education regulation!
3- Substitute Teachers in Michigan must renew their MDE substitute teacher (day to day) permit annually and is limited in a single teaching assignment to no more than 90- calendar days, no worries our staff will apply for your Permit!
4. Ability to pass a Live Scan fingerprint- - Contact Superior Employment Services today and we will walk you through the process of becoming a Substitute Teacher, our dedicated staff will help you to meet the Substitute Teacher requirement to work in Michigan Schools. Once you get hired, Superior Employment Services will offer you an online training courses and in-person professional training to ensure that you are prepared from day one to be in the classroom.
* Flexible Schedule: You can select the days and weeks that you can work while keeping you life Balance.
* Every Day is Different: Substitute teaching can never be boring, since you can teach different level/subject /students everyday
* Maintain Teaching Expertise: As a substitute, you will not have a gap in your resume, you will also have great contacts and references for your next permanent job.
* Rewarding Profession: Nothing is more rewarding than teaching children and watching them make significant progress toward their learning goals and knowing that you're making a difference in their lives
We help you find flexible teaching jobs opportunities in Michigan. Connect with more School District, Charters and Private Schools
Teach when and where you want. It's easy. You receive job requests notification instantly as we receive requests .
Call our office today
World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
Telephone: (212) 966-6311
Chicago Telephone: (312) 222-0882
Fax: (212) 739-6120
International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 3665
Culver City, CA 90231-3665
Telephone: (310) 258-9451
Fax: (310) 342-7086
Copyright © 2020 Superior Employment Services - All Rights Reserved.